Thank you so much for your interest in fundraising for Tusk!
There are lots of fun and fantastic ways to get involved and raise much needed funds for our partner projects in Africa. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive an informative fundraising leaflet. You will find tips on how to fundraise, as well as ideas to set up your own fundraising event. You will also find out how to join a physical challenge through one of Tusk’s charity places, or in support of Tusk. Please see below to find out how to join.
Many of our supporters have arranged their own fundraising event, such as a bake sale or coffee morning, a mufti day or collect donations in lieu of birthday, wedding or anniversary presents. If you would like to help in this way, Tusk can provide collection tins, posters and more to help you, as well as advice. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Tusk has charity places in several endurance events. Why not take on a challenge in support of the Charity? Please see the exciting events we have places in below.
- Virgin Money London Marathon – 23rd April 2017 (Applications will open in the Autumn)
- Safaricom Marathon – 24th June 2017 (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register early for 2017!)
- Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 – 30th July 2017
There are many other endurance events you can sign up to throughout the year in the UK and abroad and choose to fundraise in aid of Tusk. Please see some examples below.
- Tough Mudder (Nationwide and dates available throughout the year)
- 3 Peaks Challenge (dates available throughout the year)
- Great North Run - 11 September
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- South Coast Challenge - 27/28 August 2016
- Thames Path Challenge - 10/11 September 2016
- Isle of Wight Challenge - 28/29 April 2017
- London 2 Brighton Challenge - 27/28 May 2017
- Cotswold Way Challenge - 1/2 July 2017
What are you waiting for! Contact Adele Emmett (email@example.com) to get your fundraising leaflet and any advice and help you need to get started.
Future generations must have the chance to wonder at The Continent’s spell-binding natural heritage for themselves. We owe it to them. This legacy is not ours to squander. And in this cause, Tusk is a great Champion.